Just fill out our form and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours. For urgent questions, please contact your physician or health care provider immediately.
Recipe of the Month: Protein Bars
Put good in, get good out. These easy-to-make protein bars are a great way to get a boost of energy during that afternoon slump.
– 2 cups almonds
– ½ cup ground seeds (Flax, Chia, Pumpkin, or Sunflower)
– ½ cups dried prunes, dates, or raisins
– ½ cup shredded coconut
– ½ cup almond butter
– ½ tsp sea salt
– ½ cup melted coconut oil
– 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
– 2-3 tsp vanilla
– 8″x8″ lined glass baking dish
1. Pulse dry ingredients in a food processor.
2. Melt coconut oil on low heat; stir in syrup and vanilla
3. Combine dry and wet ingredient mixes until it becomes a paste
4. Press mixture into lined 8×8 inch glass baking dish
5. Chill for at least 1 hour, then cut into bars and enjoy!